Looking for some valuable opportunity to enhance your passion and engage with global community then this is exactly for you.
Call for Applications
The 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors
Eco-generation would like to announce the call for applications for the 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
We look forward to many applications from the youths eager to protect the planet Earth.
– All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of 21st August, 2016) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
– The 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2016 until February 2017.
– 70% of Application + 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
– Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
– Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
– Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
*For detailed information on point system, please refer to the Notice [World] Guide for the Activity Point System. Eco-generation team shall strictly disqualify any candidates who have accrued the points in an unfair way.
*Examples of unfair practice in gathering activity points are as below:
– Uploading many pointless short articles with only a few lines long in a short period of time
– Dividing one article into multiple articles just to increase the number of articles
– Putting short & half-hearted comments without actually reading articles
– Secretly putting comments on old articles are regarded as cheating.
For the more details visit the Official Site
(Extracted from its offical site. The post if purely for the informational purpose with no intention of copy right and to disseminate the available opportunity for the youths. The content is from the official site linked with this post)